SPOILT FOR CHOICE
Whether you are planning an intimate wedding or a larger-scale celebration, you can choose from one of six opulent and atmospheric rooms in which to pledge your vows and celebrate your nuptials, including the gorgeous outdoor Sylvan Pavilion, the elegant Beaulieu Room and the ornate Savernake Room. Enjoy your reception out on the lawn, in a luxury marquee or in one of the Balmer Lawn’s exquisite banqueting suites.
It can host intimate and large weddings from 25 to 200 people as follows:
- The Beaulieu Room – up to 120 guests
- The Hamble Room – up to 100 guests
- The Savernake Room – up to 60 guests
- The Avon Room – up to 50 guests
- The Club Room – up to 30 guests
- The Arden Room – up to 25 guests
- The Sylvan Pavilion – can host weddings of up to 120
The Balmer Lawn’s wedding coordinator, Kate, takes pride in giving each to-be-wed couple the VIP treatment; working with you throughout your wedding planning journey, Kate will provide you with her expert advice and insights to help you style with intricate details that will help you create your dream wedding day.
“I love working with couples to achieve their dream day and seeing it all come together is thoroughly rewarding.” – Kate Hayne, Wedding Coordinator
DINING & FACILITIES
Packages and menus – curated by the Balmer Lawn’s very own AA rosette restaurant – can be tailored to your specific theme and needs, or created bespoke. You and any of your guests that choose to stay overnight, can also make use of the spa, the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and its dedicated gym and leisure facilities.
Enjoy hire of the Savernake Suite or the Beaulieu Suite at Balmer Lawn Hotel for just £6,250 when you take up their Complete Package for weddings of 60 day and 80 evening guests.
Included in The Complete Package are:
- reception drinks of Pimms, sparkling wine or elderflower cordial
- barbeque, hot fork buffet or three-course wedding breakfast, with tea and coffee;
- evening buffet choice of bacon baps with chips or giant cheeseboard
- half a bottle of house wine per guests and a glass of sparkling wine per guest for the toasts
- still and sparkling water for each table
- indoor ceremony fee
- reception room hire
- four poster bedroom
- classic white table linen and cake stand with knife
- place cards, framed table plan
- house DJ
- master of ceremonies.
You will also have a choice of venue dressing options and wedding breakfast menus. This offer is subject to availability and is valid from Sunday to Friday during peak months, and Saturdays on off-peak months.